More From Lily Tomlin
- "Why is it that when we talk to God we’re said to be praying but when God talks to us we’re schizophrenic?"
- "Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world."
- "You know being relevant or coming up with something interesting, funny to say about what’s current is just as hard as it might ever be depending on the serendipity of it all."
More In Movies
- "I got to do a whole slew of TV movies playing the bad guy, including an episode of Smallville. That would never have happened if I hadn’t done the Stand."― Corin Nemec
- "I’m a filmmaker and I’m proud of the movies I’ve made. But in the background of my life I was also very involved in the creation of the sport."― Joel Silver
- "I quit doing the movies because the wrestling was going so good and was so on fire during the ’80s and ’90s, but I was getting all these movie scripts."― Hulk Hogan