More From Lily Tomlin
- "Ninety eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It’s the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them."
- "Why is it that when we talk to God we’re said to be praying but when God talks to us we’re schizophrenic?"
- "I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
More In Movies
- "My childhood was influenced by the roles my father played in his movies. Whether Abraham Lincoln or Tom Joad in the ‘Grapes of Wrath,’ his characters communicated certain values which I try to carry with me to this day."― Jane Fonda
- "Dance, vaudeville, drama, movies – as a child I loved everything that went on in a theater."― James Broughton
- "As American as an apple is and as American as baseball is, they don’t go together. You can’t be chewing an apple at a baseball game. You’ve got to let go of the diet that day."― Kevin James