More From Lily Tomlin
- "The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat."
- "Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world."
- "You know being relevant or coming up with something interesting, funny to say about what’s current is just as hard as it might ever be depending on the serendipity of it all."
More In Famous
- "It was a mutual relationship."― Monica Lewinsky
- "I’d probably be famous now if I wasn’t such a good waitress."― Jane Siberry
- "It’s sour grapes, I admit, I want to be more famous so people are examining my work couplet by couplet, you know what I mean? That’s the level where I want to go."― Frank Black