More From Lily Tomlin
- "Ninety eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It’s the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them."
- "If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?"
- "I guess if people couldn’t profit from war I don’t think there would be war."
More In Funny
- "There’s nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you’re insightful about it."― Dennis Miller
- "TV is easier: it’s all planned out for you and the audience is there to see a show and they are all pumped up but when you are in a comedy club, you have to be really funny to win them over."― Drew Carey
- "I’ve always enjoyed making people laugh. But in order for me to be funny, I have to get ticked off about something."― Carl Hiaasen