More From Lily Tomlin
- "If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?"
- "I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
- "Ninety eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It’s the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them."
More In Funny
- "I don’t know who the hell Paul Lynde is, or why he’s funny, and I prefer it to be a mystery to me."― Paul Lynde
- "I exercise every morning. I do light weights – 5lb and 10lb arm exercises – and then lie and lift my arms and legs. It’s all about keeping core strength. I do a lot of stretching too."― Larry Hagman
- "I don’t trust doctors. It’s not to say there ain’t some good ones, but on a general level, no, I wouldn’t trust ’em at all."― Keith Richards