More From Liev Schreiber
- "Part of what I enjoy about the theatre and acting is that sense of history."
- "I think it’s really, really important to mix it up as an actor, to try to get as much kind of varied experience as you can, not only for your own personal growth as an actor but for the audience to keep them guessing about what you’re going to do."
- "You should never ask actors about politics."
More In Change
- "All conservatism is based upon the idea that if you leave things alone you leave them as they are. But you do not. If you leave a thing alone you leave it to a torrent of change."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change."― Carl Rogers
- "A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite."― Leo Tolstoy