More From Liam Neeson
- "But I was very, very lucky, and it was a wake up call as far as motorbikes are concerned. I never flirted with death on the bike, but now I’m totally convinced they’re death machines."
- "I had done some flimflam movies, but I didn’t understand what being an actor meant anymore."
- "I have to make it my job to be careful with my family."
More In Nature
- "Conservatives sense a link between television and drugs, but they do not grasp the nature of this connection."― Christopher Lasch
- "When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you."― Lao Tzu
- "The satirist who writes nothing but satire should write but little – or it will seem that his satire springs rather from his own caustic nature than from the sins of the world in which he lives."― Anthony Trollope