More From Liam Neeson
- "I did, although I didn’t read from page 1 to page 187 but I read chunks of it. I did a little bit of science when I was in the university so I was able to understand the graphs and pie charts and stuff like that. It was extremely dry."
- "Every cliche about kids is true; they grow up so quickly, you blink and they’re gone, and you have to spend the time with them now. But that’s a joy."
- "Some mornings you wake up and think, gee I look handsome today. Other days I think, what am I doing in the movies? I wanna go back to Ireland and drive a forklift."
More In Science
- "If I can get some student interested in science, if I can show members of the general public what’s going on up there in the space program, then my job’s been done."― Christa McAuliffe
- "An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves."― Lydia M. Child
- "I didn’t invent forensic science and medicine. I just was one of the first people to recognize how interesting it is."― Patricia Cornwell