More From Liam Neeson
- "I’m so touched that complete strangers will send me a script asking me to be in their film. That still amazes me – and sometimes for a lot of money too."
- "For every successful actor or actress, there are countless numbers who don’t make it. The name of the game is rejection. You go to an audition and you’re told you’re too tall or you’re too Irish or your nose is not quite right. You’re rejected for your education, you’re rejected for this or that and it’s really tough."
- "I came to water late. I learned to swim at the age of 20."
More In Medical
- "I set up a laboratory in the Department of Physiology in the Medical School in South Africa and begin to try to find a bacteriophage system which we might use to solve the genetic code."― Sydney Brenner
- "Medical liability reform is not a Republican or Democrat issue or even a doctor versus lawyer issue. It is a patient issue."― John Ensign
- "Immortality Device has been tested and researched by medical researchers all over the world from time to time. They email me and told me what they found. I post their results sometimes on my site."― Alex Chiu