More From Lester B. Pearson
- "It would be especially tragic if the people who most cherish ideals of peace, who are most anxious for political cooperation on a wider than national scale, made the mistake of underestimating the pace of economic change in our modern world."
- "As a soldier, I survived World War I when most of my comrades did not."
- "It has too often been too easy for rulers and governments to incite man to war."
More In Men
- "Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for."― Socrates
- "Men won’t read any email from a woman that’s over 200 words long."― Doug Coupland
- "Man is not the creature of circumstances, circumstances are the creatures of men. We are free agents, and man is more powerful than matter."― Benjamin Disraeli