More From Lesley Gore
- "I don’t know any other lifestyle. I get up in the morning and I really do feel that the world is my oyster, and I start that way, the same as I would if I were preparing to write a song: put a blank piece of paper up on the piano and you go for it."
- "You know, the interesting thing about having traveled around the country as much as I have, and I think it’s sort of inadvertently what made me come out or at least begin doing things within the community and thinking more about that, was that I get to travel quite a bit."
- "Really you just gotta keep chugging along and keep a positive attitude and get through all the problems. You gotta face them, otherwise you don’t get through."
More In Movies
- "And so I think that the idea of America working with other countries to solve problems is good for us, and it is part of digging us out of the ‘my way or the highway’ approach that was evident in the previous eight years."― Madeleine Albright
- "I can’t watch scary movies right now, because living on my own, it kind of freaks me out."― Ashley Tisdale
- "When I started to watch some of the films I’d done, I realized I was doing movies that I might not actually want to see."― Heath Ledger