More From Leonardo da Vinci
- "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory."
- "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art."
- "In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time."
More In Dreams
- "They should invent some way to tape-record your dreams. I’ve written songs in my dreams that were Beatles songs. Then I’d wake up and they’d be gone."― Alice Cooper
- "The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true."― Edgar Allan Poe
- "After all those days in the cotton fields, the dreams came true on a gold record on a piece of wood. It’s in my den where I can look at it every day. I wear it out lookin’ at it."― Carl Perkins