More From Leonard Boswell
- "The March on Washington affirmed our values as a people: equality and opportunity for all. Forty-one years ago, during a time of segregation, these were an ideal."
- "The American Dream is one of success, home ownership, college education for one’s children, and have a secure job to provide these and other goals."
- "The National Intelligence Director needs the authority to do the job we are asking him to do. That means power over the intelligence budget. And to be effective, to be allowed to do his or her job, they must have authority over the budget."
More In Patience
- "Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."― Napoleon Hill
- "I grow plants for many reasons: to please my eye or to please my soul, to challenge the elements or to challenge my patience, for novelty or for nostalgia, but mostly for the joy in seeing them grow."― David Hobson
- "As for goals, I don’t set myself those anymore. I’m not one of these ‘I must have achieved this and that by next year’ kind of writers. I take things as they come and find that patience and persistence tend to win out in the end."― Paul Kane