More From Leonard Boswell
- "The American Dream is one of success, home ownership, college education for one’s children, and have a secure job to provide these and other goals."
- "The National Intelligence Director needs the authority to do the job we are asking him to do. That means power over the intelligence budget. And to be effective, to be allowed to do his or her job, they must have authority over the budget."
- "We must ensure that every worker has healthcare and is able to save for their retirement. We must ensure that our workers have safe and health working conditions."
More In Patience
- "I wish I was a shredder that could play everything, but I don’t have the patience."― Dave Navarro
- "People live longer today than they ever have. They live happier lives, have more knowledge, more information. All this is the result of communications technology. How is any of that bad?"― Tom Clancy
- "With love and patience, nothing is impossible."― Daisaku Ikeda