More From Leon Panetta
- "Companies should be able to share specific threat information with the government without the prospect of lawsuits hanging over their head."
- "Winning in Afghanistan is having a country that is stable enough to ensure that there is no safe haven for Al Qaida or for a militant Taliban that welcomes Al Qaida. That’s really the measure of success for the United States."
- "After every major conflict – World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, the fall of the Soviet Union – what happened was that we ultimately hollowed out the force, largely by doing deep across-the-board cuts."
More In Art
- "You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."― Napoleon Bonaparte
- "If you take a look at history, you will find that the understanding of what is good and evil has always existed before the individual religions. The religions were only invented by people afterwards, in order to express this idea."― Salman Rushdie
- "My painting does not come from the easel."― Jackson Pollock