More From Leon Panetta
- "Well look, CIA is an agency that has to collect intelligence, do operations. We have to take risks and it’s important that we take risks and that we know that we have the support of the government and we have the support of the American people in what we’re doing."
- "After every major conflict – World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, the fall of the Soviet Union – what happened was that we ultimately hollowed out the force, largely by doing deep across-the-board cuts."
- "Companies should be able to share specific threat information with the government without the prospect of lawsuits hanging over their head."
More In Death
- "No, the people standing before Christ and Pilate during the judgment scene do not condemn an entire race for the death of Christ anymore than the actions of Mussolini condemn all Italians, or the heinous crimes of Stalin condemn all Russians."― Jim Caviezel
- "Death is really a great blessing for humanity, without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not only hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient stimulus to be creative."― Alfred Adler
- "I’m a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind."― Leelee Sobieski