More From Leo Buscaglia
- "I believe that you control your destiny, that you can be what you want to be. You can also stop and say, No, I won’t do it, I won’t behave his way anymore. I’m lonely and I need people around me, maybe I have to change my methods of behaving and then you do it."
- "Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other."
- "What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life."
More In Dreams
- "Without peace, all other dreams vanish and are reduced to ashes."― Jawaharlal Nehru
- "The last few years I became a lot more into sports. Growing up, the sports I liked were independent sports, like skateboarding. I was really into skateboarding, and not necessarily team televised sports."― Mark Hoppus
- "But such is the irresistable nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants is the liberty of appearing."― Thomas Paine