More From Leo Buscaglia
- "What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life."
- "I’ve always thought that people need to feel good about themselves and I see my role as offering support to them, to provide some light along the way."
- "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another’s, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises."
More In Dreams
- "When I first left Iran at the age of 13, Iran had become such a shining star – it was the point to which all my desires and dreams returned."― Azar Nafisi
- "Dreams must be heeded and accepted. For a great many of them come true."― Paracelsus
- "I think dreams can come true, but not necessarily like fairy-tales. It’s not always so perfect like that."― Patrick Dempsey