More From Lena Dunham
- "I mean, I – it’s so funny, I am, you know, I am, you know, a working woman out in the world, but I still live with my parents half the time. I’ve been sort of taking this very long, stuttering period of moving out."
- "It’s very easy for me to say what success is. I think success is connecting with an audience who understands you and having a dialogue with them. I think success is continuing to push yourself forward creatively and not sort of becoming a caricature of yourself."
- "At my age, no one is married, no one has kids, no one has a career."
More In Power
- "I have a lot of responsibilities outside myself. I have a large family. I want to know I can always be helpful."― Sarah Jessica Parker
- "Evil, when we are in its power, is not felt as evil, but as a necessity, even a duty."― Simone Weil
- "There are two ways of attaining an important end, force and perseverance; the silent power of the latter grows irresistible with time."― Sophie Swetchine