More From Lena Dunham
- "I would go to work from 9 to 6, go home, nap for two hours, then write from 8 to 2 a.m."
- "My uncle’s a lawyer and I remember going to see him in court and thinking, ‘That’s cool, too bad I could never be a lawyer.’"
- "My weight fluctuates depending on my mood and my current devotion to my fitness routine."
More In Power
- "There will be no end to the troubles of states, or of humanity itself, till philosophers become kings in this world, or till those we now call kings and rulers really and truly become philosophers, and political power and philosophy thus come into the same hands."― Plato
- "Necessity does the work of courage."― Nicholas M. Butler
- "In my opinion, most of the great men of the past were only there for the beer – the wealth, prestige and grandeur that went with the power."― A. J. P. Taylor