More From Len Wein
- "I’m a neurotic New York Jew by birth. Creating characters is second nature to me."
- "A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else."
- "Sometimes you’re not even sure which of your stories were failures. There are things I’ve written that I thought were complete catastrophes when I finished with them that have gone on to generate some of my most positive feedback."
More In Graduation
- "One half who graduate from college never read another book."― G. M. Trevelyan
- "There is no excuse for perjury – never, never, never. There is truth, and the truth demands respect."― Kenneth Starr
- "One of the most difficult speeches to prepare is an address to a graduation class, which is why I don’t often do them."― Jerry Moran