More From Len Wein
- "I was a very sickly kid. While I was in the hospital at age 7, my Dad brought me a stack of comic books to keep me occupied. I was hooked."
- "Sometimes you’re not even sure which of your stories were failures. There are things I’ve written that I thought were complete catastrophes when I finished with them that have gone on to generate some of my most positive feedback."
- "I’m a neurotic New York Jew by birth. Creating characters is second nature to me."
More In Graduation
- "ACT and SAT each have their own parts of the country. The GRE has its lock on graduate admissions. And so, one could blame the companies, but really, economically, they have no incentive to change things very much because they’re getting the business."― Robert Sternberg
- "North Dakota State. What do you have to do there to graduate? Milk a cow with your left hand?"― Bobby Heenan
- "Yeah, I spent about 20 years in a dorm room. It took me a while to graduate."― Douglas Wilson