More From Len Wein
- "I was a very sickly kid. While I was in the hospital at age 7, my Dad brought me a stack of comic books to keep me occupied. I was hooked."
- "A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else."
- "I became an art major, took every art class my school had to offer. In college, I majored in Advertising Art and Design."
More In Graduation
- "Everybody wants you to do good things, but in a small town you pretty much graduate and get married. Mostly you marry, have children and go to their football games."― Faith Hill
- "We immigrants can sometimes sound a little hysterical about this because we come from places that have tried this and we know where it leads. Anybody who’s lived in countries with socialized health care knows that it becomes the dominant political issue."― Mark Steyn
- "My father, who was from a wealthy family and highly educated, a lawyer, Yale and Columbia, walked out with the benefit of a healthy push from my mother, a seventh grade graduate, who took a typing course and got a secretarial job as fast as she could."― George Weinberg