More From Len Wein
- "I’m a neurotic New York Jew by birth. Creating characters is second nature to me."
- "I became an art major, took every art class my school had to offer. In college, I majored in Advertising Art and Design."
- "Sometimes you’re not even sure which of your stories were failures. There are things I’ve written that I thought were complete catastrophes when I finished with them that have gone on to generate some of my most positive feedback."
More In Graduation
- "If a student takes the whole series of my folklore courses including the graduate seminars, he or she should learn something about fieldwork, something about bibliography, something about how to carry out library research, and something about how to publish that research."― Alan Dundes
- "I thought I should go to New York because it was the place to go to study. I went and tried to get an application from the Juilliard School but they wouldn’t even give me one because I didn’t have my high school graduation."― Maureen Forrester
- "I always wanted to have my own album released before I graduated from high school."― Christina Aguilera