More From Leighton Meester
- "A nutritionist helps me eat healthily at home."
- "It’s wonderful to be in love. And it’s definitely wonderful to cuddle and have sex and get to experience life with somebody. But it’s OK if you don’t find him and you’re 24. You can find it someday."
- "I haven’t ever really relied on relationships with guys. They come around and it’s cool, but it’s never been a big thing. I guess I’ve just been really distracted by work."
More In Technology
- "Leaders have to act more quickly today. The pressure comes much faster."― Andy Grove
- "When I was a little kid, all I wanted to do was to escape what I thought was the country and get to a city. Probably film and television had influenced me so much, I really thought the key to happiness was living a very artificial life in a penthouse in New York with martini glasses."― Tom Ford
- "The most essential thing for us was to get the business model right, then put the world-class technology under it to support it. At Merrill, that meant not doing what people expected."― John McKinley