More From Leighton Meester
- "I like to be judged by my family and friends because they know me."
- "I always change my hair, but I don’t like haircuts!"
- "The way I become friends with somebody is a slow process. You can’t just spill your guts and tell them everything about yourself and expect them to listen and understand you because you don’t know them. It’s the same thing with a relationship."
More In Morning
- "The 6th of August in the morning we saw an opening in the land and we ran into it, and anchored in 7 and a half fathom water, 2 miles from the shore, clean sand."― William Dampier
- "Ice skating is very difficult. It takes a lot of discipline and a lot of hard work. It’s fun, but you are there on the ice every morning freezing and trying to do these moves and these tricks."― Michelle Trachtenberg
- "We had high and boisterous winds last night and this morning: the Indians continue to purchase repairs with grain of different kinds."― Meriwether Lewis