More From Lee Iacocca
- "Start with good people, lay out the rules, communicate with your employees, motivate them and reward them. If you do all those things effectively, you can’t miss."
- "The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family."
- "In the end, all business operations can be reduced to three words: people, product, and profits."
More In Mom
- "I’m sure that my mom would have been happy with any path I chose."― Joely Fisher
- "I must admit, even though I’m the product of two Jewish parents, I think the Irish temper got in there somewhere, so I’m going to check Mom’s genealogy."― Harvey Weinstein
- "My mother told me on several different occasions that she was livin’ her dream vicariously through me. She once said that I was getting’ to do all the things that she would have wanted to have done."― Buck Owens