More From Lech Walesa
- "I belong to the generation of workers who, born in the villages and hamlets of rural Poland, had the opportunity to acquire education and find employment in industry, becoming in the course conscious of their rights and importance in society."
- "I most sincerely wish that the world in which we live be free from the threat of a nuclear holocaust and from the ruinous arms race. It is my cherished desire that peace be not separated from freedom which is the right of every nation. This I desire and for this I pray."
- "Freedom must be gained step by step, slowly. Freedom is a food which must be carefully administered when people are too hungry for it."
More In Family
- "Sometimes it can be bad to have too much family. Everybody gets involved in your problems, giving their opinion, gossiping, and making drama. But when bad things happen, they will be there to support you."― Sofia Vergara
- "Kindness goes a long ways lots of times when it ought to stay at home."― Kin Hubbard
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."― Adriana Lima