More From Lech Walesa
- "The politicians always told us that the Cold War stand-off could only change by way of nuclear war. None of them believed that such systemic change was possible."
- "Our firm conviction that ours is a just cause and that we must find a peaceful way to attain our goals gave us the strength and the awareness of the limits beyond which we must not go."
- "I belong to a nation which over the past centuries has experienced many hardships and reverses. The world reacted with silence or with mere sympathy when Polish frontiers were crossed by invading armies and the sovereign state had to succumb to brutal force."
More In Relationship
- "All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small."― Lao Tzu
- "The key to successful missionary work is a close relationship between the missionaries and the members. Creating an environment in working with members that will bring more into the Church."― Richard G. Scott
- "Tony, Stacy and Jay really looked at life completely different and that played into everything that they did, whether it was skating or with their friendships. And for the three of us, we had such a close relationship off screen, that it was so easy to have that on screen."― John Robinson