More From Lech Walesa
- "Our firm conviction that ours is a just cause and that we must find a peaceful way to attain our goals gave us the strength and the awareness of the limits beyond which we must not go."
- "For now, capitalism is working to produce more money but does not see the people. This problem is getting worse across the world."
- "I hope to work harder than ever to help people around the world."
More In Relationship
- "I think that Bill and Hillary Clinton have a very special relationship and I think in very many ways to them it’s a very satisfying relationship. I think that it’s a mutual respect with a goal of power to achieve, maintain power. And I think that they have been good partners in that."― Gennifer Flowers
- "I don’t know really. I’ve always been interested in the small picture instead of the big one, and I’ve always been interested in relationship pictures."― Adrian Lyne
- "The relationship between press and politician – protected by the Constitution and designed to be happily adversarial – becomes sour, raw and confrontational."― Roger Mudd