More From Lech Walesa
- "The sole and basic source of our strength is the solidarity of workers, peasants and the intelligentsia, the solidarity of the nation, the solidarity of people who seek to live in dignity, truth, and in harmony with their conscience."
- "Lying at the root of the social agreements of 1980 are the courage, sense of responsibility, and the solidarity of the working people. Both sides have then recognized that an accord must be reached if bloodshed is to be prevented."
- "You have riches and freedom here but I feel no sense of faith or direction. You have so many computers, why don’t you use them in the search for love?"
More In Home
- "SNL is a home. You’ve got all of your brothers and sisters there, and it’s a great time."― Adam Sandler
- "I brought a Border Collie back home to Vancouver from Wales – where some of my ancestors are from – and needed to challenge him in other ways than just being my pet. So I investigated sheep herding and took a few lessons, and decided I was probably learning more than my dog!"― Jane Siberry
- "A novelist is, like all mortals, more fully at home on the surface of the present than in the ooze of the past."― Vladimir Nabokov