More From Lech Walesa
- "My health is very much improved."
- "The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being."
- "Lying at the root of the social agreements of 1980 are the courage, sense of responsibility, and the solidarity of the working people. Both sides have then recognized that an accord must be reached if bloodshed is to be prevented."
More In Home
- "In science, we must be interested in things, not in persons."― Marie Curie
- "By the time you get dressed, drive out there, play 18 holes and come home, you’ve blown seven hours. There are better things you can do with your time."― Richard M. Nixon
- "Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."― J. K. Rowling