More From Lea Michele
- "Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L’Oreal Paris iconic lipstick – it was instant glamour and I’ve been hooked ever since."
- "I love being healthy. I get a lot of sleep. I’m a girl who eats. And I feel beautiful no matter how I look. I have my family to thank for that."
- "I can’t believe it’s been four years now, and from watching that pilot, we really all looked like babies. It’s unbelievable just how far everything has come. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been on the show and in my life. I really owe so much of my happiness to ‘Glee.’"
More In Dreams
- "Dre was one of my heros in the music industry. If he’s not down for his homeboys, I don’t wanna be a part of him or around him."― Tupac Shakur
- "I think dreams can come true, but not necessarily like fairy-tales. It’s not always so perfect like that."― Patrick Dempsey
- "The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die."― Edward Kennedy