More From Lea Michele
- "I don’t stop. It’s my nature. People have to tell me to slow down. I plan on playing every role on Broadway. I want to do ‘Evita.’ I want to do ‘Sweeney Todd’ with Chris Colfer. We want to do ‘Wicked.’ I’ll be Elphaba and he wants to play ‘Guy-linda.’ I want to do movies, make music. ‘Glee’ is only the beginning."
- "I can’t believe it’s been four years now, and from watching that pilot, we really all looked like babies. It’s unbelievable just how far everything has come. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been on the show and in my life. I really owe so much of my happiness to ‘Glee.’"
- "But my main thing that I would love to see as a fan of ‘Glee,’ like I said, is to really get into the character and who they are and what they do outside of school. I think that that’s interesting. And then of course the themed stuff and the album episodes are all really cool too."
More In Dreams
- "It’s like one of those dreams you have when someone is chasing you. You’re running as fast as you can, and someone’s trotting behind you, just out of range, trying to grab onto you."― Michael Chang
- "My hero’s, my dreams, and my future lie in Yankee Stadium and they can’t take that from me."― Derek Jeter
- "If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts."― Adam Duritz