More From Lea Michele
- "Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L’Oreal Paris iconic lipstick – it was instant glamour and I’ve been hooked ever since."
- "Growing up in New York has influenced my style so much, and I have an amazing relationship with my stylist, Estee Stanley. We have so much fun with the whole process. She picks out dresses, I try things on and play dress up, and we get creative to see what works."
- "I’ve always been proud of my body, my Jewish nose and all of that. Hollywood’s Hollywood, but that’s not going to change."
More In Dreams
- "You’ve got to have dreams to keep you going."― Steve Waugh
- "Big dreams create the magic that stir men’s souls to greatness."― Bill McCartney
- "No movie influenced me more to go after my dreams than ‘Flashdance.’ After seeing it, I took 15 dance lessons a week. I cut all my sweatshirts. I did the ‘Maniac’ thing."― Elizabeth Berkley