More From Lea Michele
- "I was a vegan for two years, and I really enjoyed it. Then, I got to a point in my life at which I wanted to do something else, so now I’m a vegetarian. You should make your diet one that best fits you and how you feel. Listen to your body. The most important thing is to exercise, drink lots of water, and take really good care of yourself."
- "Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L’Oreal Paris iconic lipstick – it was instant glamour and I’ve been hooked ever since."
- "I’ve always been proud of my body, my Jewish nose and all of that. Hollywood’s Hollywood, but that’s not going to change."
More In Morning
- "Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings."― Samuel Johnson
- "I went to dance classes from 9 in the morning until 1, then to school from 3 to 10 at night, always under the threat that if I failed a single course I could forget about dancing."― Victoria Abril
- "Bill Bennett really became an idol for me. I listened to him every morning from 6 to 9 for, oh, years."― Jonathan Krohn