More From Lea Michele
- "I don’t stop. It’s my nature. People have to tell me to slow down. I plan on playing every role on Broadway. I want to do ‘Evita.’ I want to do ‘Sweeney Todd’ with Chris Colfer. We want to do ‘Wicked.’ I’ll be Elphaba and he wants to play ‘Guy-linda.’ I want to do movies, make music. ‘Glee’ is only the beginning."
- "I really felt like I finally made it. Having your first fake pregnancy rumor. It was really awesome. I feel like it’s part of what happens in this business, but that’s a real one. That’s a cool one to get."
- "I want to be in ‘Funny Girl.’ And I want Ryan Murphy to direct it."
More In Morning
- "I’ve done the best I can with the morning show. I made it a morning show. We have the coffee cup, you have the morning papers, you know, it’s got that feel to it, that’s what I wanted."― Regis Philbin
- "My new movie, Fools Rush In, is a romantic comedy and the girl I play in that is very warm, very sweet."― Salma Hayek
- "I have retired, but if there’s anything that would kill me it is to wake up in the morning not knowing what to do."― Nelson Mandela