More From Lea Michele
- "I was a vegan for two years, and I really enjoyed it. Then, I got to a point in my life at which I wanted to do something else, so now I’m a vegetarian. You should make your diet one that best fits you and how you feel. Listen to your body. The most important thing is to exercise, drink lots of water, and take really good care of yourself."
- "But my main thing that I would love to see as a fan of ‘Glee,’ like I said, is to really get into the character and who they are and what they do outside of school. I think that that’s interesting. And then of course the themed stuff and the album episodes are all really cool too."
- "I do have 14 tattoos, but I also do come home every single night and watch reality TV with my cat."
More In Morning
- "I don’t wake up each morning saying, ‘Oh, wow, it’s me. I think I’m the cat’s meow. I’m the best.’"― Jeb Bush
- "I literally have meetings at eight o’clock in the morning, and I finish at nine o’clock at night. It sounds pathetic, but I don’t even have time to go shopping."― Stella McCartney
- "Only one thing can conquer war – that attitude of mind which can see nothing in war but destruction and annihilation."― Ludwig von Mises