More From Lea Michele
- "When it comes to ‘Glee,’ I feel like I’ve been in a relationship, and now I can mingle a bit."
- "I can’t believe it’s been four years now, and from watching that pilot, we really all looked like babies. It’s unbelievable just how far everything has come. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been on the show and in my life. I really owe so much of my happiness to ‘Glee.’"
- "But my main thing that I would love to see as a fan of ‘Glee,’ like I said, is to really get into the character and who they are and what they do outside of school. I think that that’s interesting. And then of course the themed stuff and the album episodes are all really cool too."
More In Morning
- "In these days a man is nobody unless his biography is kept so far posted up that it may be ready for the national breakfast-table on the morning after his demise."― Anthony Trollope
- "I’m not on all the time. I like to have fun and be funny, but I’m much more of a thinker."― Keenen Ivory Wayans
- "Do not say, ‘It is morning,’ and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name."― Rabindranath Tagore