More From Lea Michele
- "Growing up in New York has influenced my style so much, and I have an amazing relationship with my stylist, Estee Stanley. We have so much fun with the whole process. She picks out dresses, I try things on and play dress up, and we get creative to see what works."
- "I really felt like I finally made it. Having your first fake pregnancy rumor. It was really awesome. I feel like it’s part of what happens in this business, but that’s a real one. That’s a cool one to get."
- "Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L’Oreal Paris iconic lipstick – it was instant glamour and I’ve been hooked ever since."
More In Morning
- "What helps people, helps business."― Leo Burnett
- "Congressman Berg will repeatedly talk about Harry Reid and Barack Obama, and I find it interesting, because this morning, when I woke up and brushed my teeth, I looked in the mirror and I did not see a tall, African-American, skinny man. So let’s make it clear that my priorities are North Dakota priorities."― Heidi Heitkamp
- "You will certainly not doubt the necessity of studying astronomy and physics, if you are desirous of comprehending the relation between the world and Providence as it is in reality, and not according to imagination."― Maimonides