More From Lea Michele
- "I would tell 17-year-olds to be proud of who you are. Don’t try to change yourself for others. Focus on school and your future. Boys and friends will come and go, just focus on you and your future."
- "I am an unconventional beauty. I grew up in a high school where if you didn’t have a nose job and money and if you weren’t thin, you weren’t cool, popular, beautiful. I was always told that I wasn’t pretty enough to be on television."
- "I was in choir in school. I kind of just did it. I already knew I wanted to sing. My music program in my school wasn’t really great – people didn’t really want to be part of the choir, they didn’t want to do the plays and stuff like that. It definitely wasn’t the cool thing to do."
More In Strength
- "Then when I went to Iraq and saw the strength and character the men and women in our military service exhibit every day and their belief in what they’re doing, I knew I wanted to get that on film and share it with everyone. They are my inspiration."― Joe Nichols
- "The Royal Navy of England hath ever been its greatest defense and ornament; it is its ancient and natural strength; the floating bulwark of the island."― William Blackstone
- "One cannot weep for the entire world, it is beyond human strength. One must choose."― Jean Anouilh