More From Lea Michele
- "I was in choir in school. I kind of just did it. I already knew I wanted to sing. My music program in my school wasn’t really great – people didn’t really want to be part of the choir, they didn’t want to do the plays and stuff like that. It definitely wasn’t the cool thing to do."
- "I love being healthy. I get a lot of sleep. I’m a girl who eats. And I feel beautiful no matter how I look. I have my family to thank for that."
- "I can’t believe it’s been four years now, and from watching that pilot, we really all looked like babies. It’s unbelievable just how far everything has come. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been on the show and in my life. I really owe so much of my happiness to ‘Glee.’"
More In Strength
- "It is a sign of contraction of the mind when it is content, or of weariness. A spirited mind never stops within itself; it is always aspiring and going beyond its strength."― Michel de Montaigne
- "I have the people behind me and the people are my strength."― Huey Newton
- "When you’re younger, your inspiration is there. As you get older, it tends to waver. Once you find it – I found it again – that’s where you can draw from. That’s where you draw your strength from."― Elvis Stojko