More From Lea Michele
- "I’ve always been proud of my body, my Jewish nose and all of that. Hollywood’s Hollywood, but that’s not going to change."
- "I want to be in ‘Funny Girl.’ And I want Ryan Murphy to direct it."
- "I would tell 17-year-olds to be proud of who you are. Don’t try to change yourself for others. Focus on school and your future. Boys and friends will come and go, just focus on you and your future."
More In Strength
- "It is my own firm belief that the strength of the soul grows in proportion as you subdue the flesh."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "One ever feels his twoness – an American, a Negro; two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."― W. E. B. Du Bois
- "When you’re younger, your inspiration is there. As you get older, it tends to waver. Once you find it – I found it again – that’s where you can draw from. That’s where you draw your strength from."― Elvis Stojko