More From Lea Michele
- "I am an unconventional beauty. I grew up in a high school where if you didn’t have a nose job and money and if you weren’t thin, you weren’t cool, popular, beautiful. I was always told that I wasn’t pretty enough to be on television."
- "But my main thing that I would love to see as a fan of ‘Glee,’ like I said, is to really get into the character and who they are and what they do outside of school. I think that that’s interesting. And then of course the themed stuff and the album episodes are all really cool too."
- "I really felt like I finally made it. Having your first fake pregnancy rumor. It was really awesome. I feel like it’s part of what happens in this business, but that’s a real one. That’s a cool one to get."
More In Strength
- "One cannot weep for the entire world, it is beyond human strength. One must choose."― Jean Anouilh
- "This is just what I have thought when I have seen slaves at work – they seem to go through the motions of labor without putting strength into them. They keep their powers in reserve for their own use at night, perhaps."― Frederick Law Olmsted
- "African women in general need to know that it’s OK for them to be the way they are – to see the way they are as a strength, and to be liberated from fear and from silence."― Wangari Maathai