More From Lawrence G. Lovasik
- "Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment against others, to hide hurt feelings, and to forgive quickly."
- "Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!"
- "Kind words are a creative force, a power that concurs in the building up of all that is good, and energy that showers blessings upon the world."
More In Medical
- "I’d like to think Helen very much understood what it was to be disadvantaged in the medical field. And that that was something that she never let dictate her choices."― Mary Stuart Masterson
- "I have four strikes against me. I’m black, I’m short, I’m intelligent, and I have a medical condition."― Gary Coleman
- "Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan."― Margaret Thatcher