More From Lauren Graham
- "Belly buttons are cool!"
- "While I very much wanted to be in a relationship, I didn’t want to be in the wrong one."
- "I definitely wanted to be an actor. I didn’t want to be on TV, I didn’t want to be famous, I didn’t want to be anyone in particular; I just wanted to do it. I see young people now who look at magazines, or American Idol and their goal is to have that lifestyle – to have good handbags, or go out with cute guys from shows, or whatever. But I definitely wanted to be an actor."
More In Amazing
- "My optimism is not based primarily on the successful march of democracy in recent times but rather is based on the experience of having lived in a fear society and studied the mechanics of tyranny that sustain such a society."― Natan Sharansky
- "Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. They came through you but not from you and though they are with you yet they belong not to you."― Khalil Gibran
- "The ’60s were an amazing time."― Peter Max