More From Lauren Graham
- "Some people think my father was a spy, because of working for that government agency in Vietnam, but he can’t find his car keys, much less keep a national secret."
- "Like my dad, I have a Christmas party most years. I like to celebrate and see as many people as possible."
- "I definitely wanted to be an actor. I didn’t want to be on TV, I didn’t want to be famous, I didn’t want to be anyone in particular; I just wanted to do it. I see young people now who look at magazines, or American Idol and their goal is to have that lifestyle – to have good handbags, or go out with cute guys from shows, or whatever. But I definitely wanted to be an actor."
More In Amazing
- "Fatherhood is the most amazing thing that could ever have happened in my life."― Corey Feldman
- "When you’re true to who you are, amazing things happen."― Deborah Norville
- "And I thought, when I have kids, that’s the sort of well told, silly, and fun fairy tale that I would want to take them to. But it was an amazing experience. And I think Shrek is a real classic, a fairy tale classic."― Mike Myers