More From Lauren Graham
- "As I’ve gotten older, I’ve gotten more liberal, and my father is increasingly conservative. It’s so shocking to me because I always thought we had the same politics. The day I realized we voted for different presidents, I practically fell out of my chair."
- "Some people think my father was a spy, because of working for that government agency in Vietnam, but he can’t find his car keys, much less keep a national secret."
- "Belly buttons are cool!"
More In Amazing
- "What is design? It’s where you stand with a foot in two worlds – the world of technology and the world of people and human purposes – and you try to bring the two together."― Mitchell Kapor
- "I’m glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere."― Dane Cook
- "‘Game of Thrones’ is an amazing show, and I have no problem speaking of the virtues of HBO."― Peter Dinklage