More From Lauren Graham
- "Some people think my father was a spy, because of working for that government agency in Vietnam, but he can’t find his car keys, much less keep a national secret."
- "I didn’t grow up identifying with beauty. I grew up thinking I could be smart and funny – those are the things I got feedback on."
- "Nobody ever seems to want my advice about serious stuff. People will be like: ‘Who made that sweater?’ Or ‘How did you get your hair so straight?’ They don’t to come to me for the relationship advice or deep stuff. In fact, my little sister actually hides from me."
More In Amazing
- "In America, Blackberry Farm in Tennessee is one of the most amazing hotels I’ve had the privilege of staying at."― Gail Simmons
- "Life is the only art that we are required to practice without preparation, and without being allowed the preliminary trials, the failures and botches, that are essential for training."― Lewis Mumford
- "Well, there are better cartoonists now than there ever have been. I firmly believe that. There’s some amazing work being done."― Chris Ware