More From Lauren Graham
- "Like my dad, I have a Christmas party most years. I like to celebrate and see as many people as possible."
- "I didn’t grow up identifying with beauty. I grew up thinking I could be smart and funny – those are the things I got feedback on."
- "Some people think my father was a spy, because of working for that government agency in Vietnam, but he can’t find his car keys, much less keep a national secret."
More In Amazing
- "I’m tired of being around men all the time. I’m going to start a band called Skirt with three girls and I’ll play the guitar and sing backing vocals in drag. I went window shopping when I was in New York, saw a lot of amazing dresses."― Brian Molko
- "United Artists wanted to do records with me. I had no idea, what a rare thing that was… to make an album. And they put a guy with me working on songs, and I got busy with films. I just kind of let it slide. Isn’t that amazing?"― John Astin
- "Amazing that the human race has taken enough time out from thinking about food or sex to create the arts and sciences."― Mason Cooley