More From Laura Schlessinger
- "My mother isolated herself from all family and friends for some 20 years. And never met her grandchild, my son."
- "Children are our second chance to have a great parent-child relationship."
- "Well, the truth is that a lot of people lie about their health, they lie about the finances, they lie about things at work, they lie about things."
More In Famous
- "I’ve always had confidence. Before I was famous, that confidence got me into trouble. After I got famous, it just got me into more trouble."― Bruce Willis
- "I could have been more famous if I did all the glitzy things, but celebrity always seemed so unnecessary."― Enya
- "You can get awful famous in this country in seven days."― Gary Hart