More From Laura Schlessinger
- "One thing I’ve been happy as peach pie about – because I’m all about the children and the happiness of a woman because that makes the happiness of the home – is that nannies, day cares and babysitters are all collapsing, which is forcing moms and dads to raise their children at home."
- "The feeling of your baby taking nourishment from your body for the first time is amazing, and it remains the most touching moment of my life."
- "Children are our second chance to have a great parent-child relationship."
More In Famous
- "I became very famous, as a teenager, and my name and photo were splashed in all the media. They made me larger than life, so I wanted to live larger than life, and the only way to do that was to be intoxicated."― Cat Stevens
- "I hope to God that the inner strength that will vindicate my deeds will in good time spring forth from my own people. I have done as I had to on the prompting of my inner voice."― Kurt Huber
- "The tactic of leading people into… a war that doesn’t make any sense by telling them they are under attack, and if they raise any objection they’re unpatriotic, is a very old tactic. And it doesn’t intimidate me."― Tommy Lee Jones