More From Laura Linney
- "I hope that anyone I worked with wouldn’t exploit our relationship."
- "I believe that no matter what you do in life, if you learn the basics through theater, it will help you in everything else – problem solving, communication, discipline, all of that stuff."
- "Traits like humility, courage, and empathy are easily overlooked – but it’s immensely important to find them in your closest relationships."
More In Morning
- "A real New Yorker likes the sound of a garbage truck in the morning."― R. L. Stine
- "I am on my way to Ghana tomorrow morning and you just need to know that this Administration is very focused on doing all we can to promote economic development in this part of the world, in Africa, throughout Africa, North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa."― Donald Evans
- "‘Not again!’ I thought to myself this morning, as news trickled out that John McCain was set to pick Alaska governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. Not again, because too often women are promoted for the wrong reasons, and then blamed when things don’t go right."― Dee Dee Myers