More From Laura Linney
- "I had a good imagination and I still have one; a child-like imagination that hasn’t gone away."
- "I think the way we talk about cancer has really evolved. I remember the way my grandmother used to talk about it, like a death sentence, no-one would even mention the word."
- "My experience is that’s rare – that you have a script that is… what they call ‘film-ready.’"
More In Respect
- "Marks of Identity is, among other things, the expression of the process of alienation in a contemporary intellectual with respect to his own country."― Juan Goytisolo
- "As told in Friendship with God, if we simply decided to believe and act as if first, we’re all one, and second, life is eternal, it would render virtually everything we’ve done all our lives pointless."― Neale Donald Walsch
- "I hate to spoil my own prospects, but I really don’t respect the kiss-and-tell approach to public life at all, not at all."― Alexander Graham Bell