More From Laura Hillenbrand
- "I am actually in poor health due to chronic fatigue and immune dysfunction syndrome, and my ability to work is greatly diminished right now, so I have to get better before I can start another big project."
- "In terms of writing about horses, I fell backwards into that. I was intent on getting a Ph.D., becoming a professor, and writing on history but I got sick 14 years ago when I was 19. Getting sick derailed that plan completely."
- "And at that point, I think my experience in covering the subject helped me. I think editors felt comfortable with the idea of me telling this story because I had demonstrated that I know this business pretty well."
More In Technology
- "I have friends who have a CD mastering plant in Hollywood and they are very sceptical about European record labels’ understanding of digital technology."― Gavin Bryars
- "Bear in mind North Korea has been the leading source, a leading source of nuclear technology and of missile delivery systems to some of the world’s great rogues in Iran and Syria."― Robert McFarlane
- "Historically the director has been the key creative element in a film and we must maintain that. We must protect that, in spite of the fact that there is new technology that’s continually trying to erode that."― John Frankenheimer