More From Larry Hagman
- "My definition of a redundancy is an air-bag in a politician’s car."
- "If you do your research on hot springs all over the world, they’re usually places of peace. People, even in warring nations and so forth, they’ll go and live in peace together around the hot springs, which were always considered medicinal. I firmly believe in water therapy."
- "Major success feels a bit like a coronation. Like I’d become a king. I was one of the most famous people in the world, loved and hated in equal measure. I couldn’t see anything bad with it. It made me a happy person."
More In Money
- "I think we are all interested in end-times ideas and also in the current climate that we are all living in, where money is a little harder to come by, things continue to get expensive; gas prices are not too far from people’s heads. There are more and more people. Human society’s going to have real problems."― Dominic Monaghan
- "Money for me today does not really matter."― Jackie Chan
- "Money is usually attracted, not pursued."― Jim Rohn