More From Larry Hagman
- "I don’t watch a lot of television. Sports and news, that’s it."
- "If you do your research on hot springs all over the world, they’re usually places of peace. People, even in warring nations and so forth, they’ll go and live in peace together around the hot springs, which were always considered medicinal. I firmly believe in water therapy."
- "I think that everybody in the world, whatever colour or creed, has a jerk like JR in his or her family somewhere. Whether it is a father, uncle, cousin or brother, everybody can identify with JR and that certainly had something to do with the success of ‘Dallas.’"
More In Money
- "That was a time when I did love music, I couldn’t get enough of what was going on. Maybe it was Nirvana that brought me back. I guess it was a comfort because something that sounded so right – and non-commercial – had become so influential, so immediately."― Marc Jacobs
- "I much prefer working with kids whose life could be completely upended by a reading of a book over a weekend. You give them a book to read – they go home and come back a changed person. And that is so much more interesting and exciting."― Russell Banks
- "In troubled times the last thing you want to do is to stick your money into a film. It’s such a gamble."― Robert Carlyle