More From Larry Elder
- "Studies show that children of divorced parents can have outcomes as positive as those coming from intact homes, provided the father remains financially supportive and active in his children’s lives."
- "My mom and my dad were married 56 years, and the fact that I reconciled with my dad I think made their marriage a little bit better as well."
- "This battle for ‘common-sense’ gun control laws pits emotion and passion against logic and reason. All too often in such a contest, logic loses. So, expect more meaningless, if not harmful, ‘gun control’ legislation. Good news – if you’re a crook."
More In Dad
- "I will continue to push for doubling the strength of the U.S. Border Patrol, and to make sure that every cargo container that enters this nation is screened for radiation and potential weapons of mass destruction."― Nick Lampson
- "If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."― Vincent Van Gogh
- "Quality in a classical Greek sense is how to live with grace and intelligence, with bravery and mercy."― Theodore White