More From Larry David
- "I gave a funny speech at my wife’s birthday party, and I’m thinking, ‘Hey, I’ve still got it.’"
- "You have to discover when you’re inadequate to be funny and you don’t know you’re inadequate when you’re a kid."
- "Sometimes I have these fantasies of just moving to a foreign country and coming back with a full head of hair. Or not even come back! Make a new life there with hair… Change my name, just see what happens."
More In Diet
- "Weight Watchers is not intimidating. It’s not a diet. It’s a lifestyle."― Jessica Simpson
- "In the 1970s we got nouvelle cuisine, in which a lot of the old rules were kicked over. And then we had cuisine minceur, which people mixed up with nouvelle cuisine but was actually fancy diet cooking."― Julia Child
- "I don’t care how pumped up or psyched you are to start a new diet or a new program – that emotion will fade."― Phil McGraw