More From Larry David
- "There are times when I’m driving home after a day’s shooting, thinking to myself, That scene would’ve been so much better if I had written it out."
- "Even back then, I exuded self-confidence, and that drives women crazy."
- "It began to dawn on me that perhaps my country needed me more at home than overseas."
More In Music
- "I think we’re about ready for a new feeling to enter music. I think that will come from the Arabic world."― Brian Eno
- "I know that I can sing. That’s the reason I started playing music when I was twelve years old."― Kesha
- "The ideology of the Smashing Pumpkins was ultimately more valuable than the music of the Smashing Pumpkins. That’s what critics can’t put their finger on."― Billy Corgan