More From Larry David
- "Sometimes I have these fantasies of just moving to a foreign country and coming back with a full head of hair. Or not even come back! Make a new life there with hair… Change my name, just see what happens."
- "Religion doesn’t play any part in my life in terms of how I live my life. But I don’t think I’ve ever gone through a day in my life without hearing someone say the word ‘Jew’ or saying it myself."
- "It began to dawn on me that perhaps my country needed me more at home than overseas."
More In Music
- "It’s always good to get a smaller tournament under your belt so that by the time you get to the Slams, you have a lot of experience."― Serena Williams
- "The federal government now spends one of every four dollars in the entire economy. It borrows one of every three dollars it spends. No nation, no entity, large or small, public or private, can thrive, or survive intact, with debts as huge as ours."― Mitch Daniels
- "I love jazz music and sad music. I’m a sentimental guy. I’m a romantic guy."― Fred Durst