More From Larry David
- "I still think of that guy I was without a wife or kids, and I still want to entertain that guy. The lonely guy, the frustrated guy, the guy with no money – this is the guy who needs to laugh."
- "The only change I can really see is that I don’t have to shop for pants in stores anymore."
- "You have to discover when you’re inadequate to be funny and you don’t know you’re inadequate when you’re a kid."
More In Music
- "What is a poet? An unhappy person who conceals profound anguish in his heart but whose lips are so formed that as sighs and cries pass over them they sound like beautiful music."― Soren Kierkegaard
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."― Lady Gaga
- "And you have a record company behind it, this is a key too, you need people to fight for your records, at least a little bit. So if you have a great song, it’s catchy, and you’ve got a little bit of help, I think that’s all you need. But there hasn’t been that in music."― Joan Jett