More From Lara Flynn Boyle
- "And I think women have come a very, very long way, but they have a long way to go."
- "I don’t have a problem with my body. I don’t diet, and I’m not hiding anything. I’m not going to be the subject of a movie of the week 10 years from now."
- "She comes from the Midwest. She had me at a very young age and raised me on her own. She’s a very hard worker."
More In Courage
- "War paralyzes your courage and deadens the spirit of true manhood."― Alexander Berkman
- "I always disliked dogs, those protectors of cowards who lack the courage to fight an assailant themselves."― August Strindberg
- "For as long as this nation has known war, we have embraced the heroes it has produced. Americans have rightfully noted the honor and nobility of courage under hostile fire and thanked those who perished in their defense."― James T. Walsh