More From Lara Flynn Boyle
- "You know, the bigger you get and the more success you have, the more people you can fill your house with to tell you how great you are. You can do that."
- "I don’t have a problem with my body. I don’t diet, and I’m not hiding anything. I’m not going to be the subject of a movie of the week 10 years from now."
- "And I think women have come a very, very long way, but they have a long way to go."
More In Courage
- "Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "At the bottom of not a little of the bravery that appears in the world, there lurks a miserable cowardice. Men will face powder and steel because they have not the courage to face public opinion."― Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- "There are no greater treasures than the highest human qualities such as compassion, courage and hope. Not even tragic accident or disaster can destroy such treasures of the heart."― Daisaku Ikeda