More From Lao Tzu
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- "Treat those who are good with goodness, and also treat those who are not good with goodness. Thus goodness is attained. Be honest to those who are honest, and be also honest to those who are not honest. Thus honesty is attained."
- "Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power."
More In Teacher
- "Every happening, great and small, is a parable whereby God speaks to us, and the art of life is to get the message."― Malcolm Muggeridge
- "The thing I loved the most – and still love the most about teaching – is that you can connect with an individual or a group, and see that individual or group exceed their limits."― Mike Krzyzewski
- "Charming women can true converts make, We love the precepts for the teacher’s sake."― George Farquhar