More From Lao Tzu
- "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
- "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
- "The wicked leader is he who the people despise. The good leader is he who the people revere. The great leader is he who the people say, ‘We did it ourselves.’"
More In Health
- "They said it was impossible to touch the third rail of politics, to take on public-sector unions and to reform a pension and health benefits system that was headed to bankruptcy. But with bipartisan leadership, we saved taxpayers $132 billion dollars over 30 years and saved retirees their pensions. We did it."― Chris Christie
- "We are spending most of our time in American health care fixing the mistakes that either we in the profession are causing or our patients are, without recognizing it, causing to themselves."― Mehmet Oz
- "It is hard to miss the irony in the fact that the very same week that Republicans were publicly heralding Congressman Paul Ryan’s plan to inject market forces into the American health care system, they were crafting a budget deal to strip them from the health reform law."― Ron Wyden