More From Lao Tzu
- "Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy."
- "Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like."
- "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."
More In Health
- "This syndrome, SARS, is now a worldwide health threat… The world needs to work together to find its cause, cure the sick and stop its spread."― Gro Harlem Brundtland
- "It puts the provider in a situation of looking for ways to have someone else pick up a piece of the cost. As a result, every customer who has insurance ends up paying a ‘hidden premium.’ It simply adds to the health care cost burden."― David Obey
- "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else."― Leonardo da Vinci