More From Lao Tzu
- "It is better to do one’s own duty, however defective it may be, than to follow the duty of another, however well one may perform it. He who does his duty as his own nature reveals it, never sins."
- "If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve."
- "I do not concern myself with gods and spirits either good or evil nor do I serve any."
More In Dreams
- "Obviously one must hold oneself responsible for the evil impulses of one’s dreams. In what other way can one deal with them? Unless the content of the dream rightly understood is inspired by alien spirits, it is part of my own being."― Sigmund Freud
- "People who have time on their hands will inevitably waste the time of people who have work to do."― Thomas Sowell
- "As you look back at your life, there are just a million different things that have happened, just in the right way, to allow you to make your dreams come true. And you know, someone has all that under control."― Michael P. Anderson