More From Lao Tzu
- "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment."
- "It is better to do one’s own duty, however defective it may be, than to follow the duty of another, however well one may perform it. He who does his duty as his own nature reveals it, never sins."
- "To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty."
More In Dreams
- "Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up."― Rachel Corrie
- "It’s not like I don’t have my own wants and dreams anymore – it’s just that the kids come first. It’s primal."― Angie Harmon
- "Not only the priceless heritage of our fathers, of our seamen, of our Empire builders is being thrown away in a war that serves no British interests – but our alliance leader Stalin dreams of nothing but the destruction of that heritage of our fathers?"― John Amery