More From Langston Hughes
- "Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you."
- "Negroes – Sweet and docile, Meek, humble, and kind: Beware the day – They change their mind."
- "I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go."
More In Food
- "In ’98, I locked myself in my house, went out of my mind and wrote 25 songs. I rarely bathed during that period of writing, I sent out for food, I didn’t really venture out of my house in three or four months. It was a hell of an experience."― Jerry Cantrell
- "My dad died when I was three so my mom had to raise four kids on her own, and I think there’s a part of me that pulls upon having watched my mom do that our whole lives. She had to make it work."― Leslie Bibb
- "Instead of going out to dinner, buy good food. Cooking at home shows such affection. In a bad economy, it’s more important to make yourself feel good."― Ina Garten