More From Langston Hughes
- "Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you."
- "Beauty for some provides escape, who gain a happiness in eyeing the gorgeous buttocks of the ape or Autumn sunsets exquisitely dying."
- "I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go."
More In Food
- "It is the food which you furnish to your mind that determines the whole character of your life."― Emmet Fox
- "Actors are the best and the worst of people. They’re like kids. When they’re good, they’re very very good. When they’re bad they’re very very naughty."― Kenneth Branagh
- "I love food and I love my curves."― Jordin Sparks