More From Langston Hughes
- "Beauty for some provides escape, who gain a happiness in eyeing the gorgeous buttocks of the ape or Autumn sunsets exquisitely dying."
- "Humor is laughing at what you haven’t got when you ought to have it."
- "I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go."
More In Food
- "From the described experiment it is clear that the mere act of eating, the food even not reaching the stomach, determines the stimulation of the gastric glands."― Ivan Pavlov
- "If I agree to dispose of any part of our land to the white people I would feel guilty of taking food away from our children’s mouths, and I do not wish to be that mean."― Sitting Bull
- "Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man; it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction."― John Owen