More From Lady Gaga
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
More In Money
- "I want to work for myself, and I do work for myself. I make plenty of money working for myself."― Adam Carolla
- "Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "In the seventies, a group of American artists seized the means not of production but of reproduction. They tore apart visual culture at a time of no money, no market, and no one paying attention except other artists. Vietnam and Watergate had happened; everything in America was being questioned."― Jerry Saltz