More From Lady Gaga
- "My mom and I are very close."
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
More In Money
- "Music is a language and different people who come along are each using that language to do something different, but all coming at it in a similar vein inasmuch as it’s always community based and for the most part nonprofit. Most bands don’t ever come within a mile of profit – clearly these people are not playing music to make money."― Ian MacKaye
- "I did my time for the rape. I paid my money to Las Vegas. I paid my dues."― Mike Tyson
- "The same people who can deny others everything are famous for refusing themselves nothing."― Leigh Hunt