More From Lady Gaga
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "I talk about myself in the third person all the time. I don’t live my life in the way someone like you does. I live my life completely serving only my work and my fans."
More In Money
- "People who make lots of money at what they do should just shut up about it."― Debra Winger
- "I am a perfectionist but I know how to live life. When I’m working, it’s 100%. When I’m with my friends, I put everything away and enjoy life. When I come home to my kids, it’s pure joy and everything’s worth it. Every time, I really focus 100 percent on one thing. I’ve learned how to juggle my life and I feel like now I have the perfect balance."― Monique Lhuillier
- "I was very fortunate that I saved my money and I still do."― Rod Stewart