More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "My mom and I are very close."
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
More In Money
- "You know, people make a lot of money talking about me, don’t they?"― Hillary Clinton
- "A fool and her money are soon courted."― Helen Rowland
- "One argument goes that recessions are good for female artists because when money flies out the window, women are allowed in the house. The other claims that when money ebbs, so do prospects for women."― Jerry Saltz