More From Lady Gaga
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
More In Cool
- "You don’t get old until you replace dreams with regrets."― Troy Dumais
- "Orlando’s a really cool guy. They hired him for “Lord of the Rings” out of drama school. He’s very new at this still and doesn’t have a lot of experience. So we were in this together and we’ve tried to help each other out. We felt very equal which was good."― Diane Kruger
- "In my school, people liked the gym teachers because they were the football or soccer coaches. But look, if they’re cool, they get respect."― Danny McBride