More From Lady Gaga
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
- "Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I’m really not worth being called an artist at all."
- "My mom and I are very close."
More In Cool
- "I’m not that into reading. If I’m gonna read, I’m gonna read some cool sci-fi book or something, not some stupid self-help book."― Jon Heder
- "The body is ready to have babies. Nature wants it done then, when the body can handle it, not after 40, when the income can handle it."― Toni Morrison
- "If we really wanted to be cool, and everyone in the world had Pro Tools, we could just put it up on the internet and everyone could make their own record out of it."― Charlie Hunter