More From Lady Gaga
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
More In Cool
- "I had an art teacher who’s the reason I got there in high school who encouraged me to go to Alabama. That’s where she had gone and kept raving over their art department."― Sela Ward
- "The cool parts – the parts that have won Dubai its reputation as ‘the Vegas of the Middle East’ or ‘the Venice of the Middle East’ or ‘the Disney World of the Middle East, if Disney World were the size of San Francisco and out in a desert’ – have been built in the last ten years."― George Saunders
- "When I was younger, I had a perm, and it was really big. My mom was a hairdresser, so even my dad had a perm! I looked like a poodle, but it was cool at the time."― Heidi Klum