More From Lady Gaga
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "It’s hard knowing who to trust with your personal life. When you cry in your room at night, you don’t always know who to call. So I am very close to my family."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
More In Work
- "Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes,” he said, his voice rising as applause and cheers mounted. “Shake it off. Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’. We are going to press on. We have work to do."― Barack Obama
- "According to the U.S. Census, the most common reason people give for not voting is that they were too busy or had conflicting work or school schedules."― Jeff Miller
- "Keep the circus going inside you, keep it going, don’t take anything too seriously, it’ll all work out in the end."― David Niven