More From Lady Gaga
- "In fact, my courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?’"
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
More In Work
- "Never follow somebody else’s path; it doesn’t work the same way twice for anyone… the path follows you and rolls up behind you as you walk, forcing the next person to find their own way."― J. Michael Straczynski
- "Yes, and I can sit down on a white piece of paper and work because I don’t believe too much into inspiration, only I’m waiting for inspiration, work and then inspiration may come. It’s a little too easy to say that."― Karl Lagerfeld
- "I only have two things in my life, my family and work. If there’s any time left over, then I play sports."― Mark Zandi