More From Lady Gaga
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
More In Work
- "I don’t work at being ordinary."― Paul McCartney
- "It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "I swim when I can but I don’t work out."― Steven Patrick Morrissey