More From Lady Gaga
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
More In Morning
- "It is not time for mirth and laughter, the cold, gray dawn of the morning after."― George Ade
- "I have asked myself once or twice lately what was my natural bent. I have no doubt at all: It is to look at each day for the evil of that day and have a go at it, and that is why I have never failed to have an acute interest in each morning’s letters."― Geoffrey Fisher
- "When you have to get into the character each morning, give it your voice, your face, it was torture."― Victoria Abril