More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
More In Morning
- "But acting is very much a profession that is you’re hot one moment and not the next – and that is totally cool. I think that’s what I find most fascinating and most exciting about it – is that it can be gone in a puff of smoke."― Keira Knightley
- "Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it."― Richard Whately
- "Well, I get my subject on Wednesday night; I think it out carefully on Thursday, and make my rough sketch; on Friday morning I begin, and stick to it all day, with my nose well down on the block."― John Tenniel