More From Lady Gaga
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
- "I am a walking piece of art every day, with my dreams and my ambitions forward at all times in an effort to inspire my fans to lead their life in that way."
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
More In Morning
- "Peter Boyle on Everybody Loves Raymond is more of an insane Dad."― Kurtwood Smith
- "What I couldn’t help noticing was that I learned more about the novel in a morning by trying to write a page of one than I’d learned in seven years or so of trying to write criticism."― Philip Pullman
- "My new movie, Fools Rush In, is a romantic comedy and the girl I play in that is very warm, very sweet."― Salma Hayek