More From Lady Gaga
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I’m really not worth being called an artist at all."
More In Great
- "The state is the great fictitious entity by which everyone seeks to live at the expense of everyone else."― Frederic Bastiat
- "To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "I lost my dad way too early and it was agonisingly awful. I missed him so much and I hated knowing that I could never again pick up the phone to tell him about my day."― Monica Seles