More From Lady Gaga
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."
- "I think what made it difficult for people to get, and still makes it difficult for people to get, is the theatrical nature of the work and the fact that, my music doesn’t exist without the performance-art element."
More In Great
- "After people have repeated a phrase a great number of times, they begin to realize it has meaning and may even be true."― H. G. Wells
- "No man is great enough or wise enough for any of us to surrender our destiny to. The only way in which anyone can lead us is to restore to us the belief in our own guidance."― Henry Miller
- "I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end."― Larry Bird