More From Lady Gaga
- "Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I’m really not worth being called an artist at all."
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
More In Great
- "Those that have had great passions esteem themselves for the rest of their lives fortunate and unfortunate in being cured of them."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded."― Charlie Chaplin
- "For me that’s one of the great indulgences in life – a hand-tailored suit, and a great pair of handmade shoes."― Hugh Jackman