More From Lady Gaga
- "For being different, it’s easy. Bur to be unique, it’s a complicated. (Lady Gaga)"
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
More In Music
- "I have no love for myself as a human being, but I have immense pride in the music I make."― Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "Those who won our independence… valued liberty as an end and as a means. They believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty."― Louis D. Brandeis
- "The dance can reveal everything mysterious that is hidden in music, and it has the additional merit of being human and palpable. Dancing is poetry with arms and legs."― Charles Baudelaire