More From Lady Gaga
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "For being different, it’s easy. Bur to be unique, it’s a complicated. (Lady Gaga)"
- "Gay marriage is going to happen. It must."
More In Music
- "We forget that this music, music made by my brothers and sisters, is still a baby. It’s just beginning. When I think of the possibilities, it makes me smile."― Barry White
- "First of all, the music that people call Latin or Spanish is really African. So Black people need to get the credit for that."― Carlos Santana
- "The prospect of music being detachable from time and place meant that one could start to think of music as a part of one’s furniture."― Brian Eno