More From Lady Gaga
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
More In Music
- "I’ve worked with a lot of people on music and often times those things don’t work out."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "My inner rock chick has always been there. I grew up listening to a lot of rock music through my sisters, who were teenagers while I was young, so they had control of the radio."― Carrie Underwood
- "I really started writing music to challenge myself, to see what I could write."― Amy Winehouse