More From Lady Gaga
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
- "I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety."
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
More In Music
- "Music is everybody’s possession. It’s only publishers who think that people own it."― John Lennon
- "Close friends contribute to our personal growth. They also contribute to our personal pleasure, making the music sound sweeter, the wine taste richer, the laughter ring louder because they are there."― Judith Viorst
- "Editing is now the easiest thing on earth to do, and all the things that evolved out of word processing – ‘Oh, let’s put that sentence there, let’s get rid of this’ – have become commonplace in films and music too."― Brian Eno