More From Lady Gaga
- "Gay marriage is going to happen. It must."
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
More In Music
- "I feel like I’m a product of this generation where everybody listens to charts with diverse music."― Carrie Underwood
- "Music is everybody’s possession. It’s only publishers who think that people own it."― John Lennon
- "I still enjoy doing music. I’m not going to stop doing it, and doing it the way that I feel it should be done."― Ice Cube