More From Lady Gaga
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
More In Music
- "History is a vast early warning system."― Norman Cousins
- "Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."― Mother Teresa
- "I always wanted to work with Michael Jackson. His music will live forever and with technology nowadays… maybe I could."― Jordin Sparks