More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
More In Music
- "In the frank expression of conflicting opinions lies the greatest promise of wisdom in governmental action."― Louis D. Brandeis
- "Who hears music feels his solitude peopled at once."― Robert Browning
- "I don’t like country music, but I don’t mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means ‘put down’."― Bob Newhart