More From Lady Gaga
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
- "I don’t want to make niche-oriented music."
More In Dreams
- "Sexual dreams aren’t usually about sex."― Pamela Stephenson
- "My wife is beginning to instruct me on means to retrieve dreams, and bit by bit, it does seem to be working."― Theodore Sturgeon
- "It’s long been accepted as fact that the availability of family planning services saves lives. Where women have access to these services, children and families are healthier, and society at large benefits."― Martha Plimpton