More From Lady Gaga
- "My father opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing… it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there."
- "I wanted to only create a great perfume, not any perfume that would sell, but a great artistic one that the fans would not feel cheated by."
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
More In Dreams
- "My dreams have become puny with the reality my life has become."― Imelda Marcos
- "It never occurred to me that I’d be on a television show or in feature films but when those came into play my dreams changed along the way."― Camryn Manheim
- "Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle."― Sam Levenson