More From Lady Gaga
- "I’m definitely a Polaroid camera girl. For me, what I’m really excited about is bringing back the artistry and the nature of Polaroid."
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
More In Great
- "No man is worth his salt who is not ready at all times to risk his well-being, to risk his body, to risk his life, in a great cause."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "I don’t spend much money on clothes; I never did."― Lauren Hutton
- "Women who marry early are often overly enamored of the kind of man who looks great in wedding pictures and passes the maid of honor his telephone number."― Anna Quindlen