More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
More In Work
- "I think generally playing live is a crap idea. So much of stage work is the presentation of personality, and I’ve never been interested in that."― Brian Eno
- "The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them."― Gabriel Heatter
- "Money has transformed every watchdog, every independent authority. Medical doctors are increasingly gulled by the lobbying of pharmaceutical salesmen."― Thomas Frank